Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Little merry-go-round


Ola Minha familia e amigos! Como vai! Eu amo voces muito! E penso sobre voces muito!
This week has been slightly uneventful! We did do quite a bit of teaching which is awesome but we havent gotten any new investigators. I have a goal to work harder at finding so hopefully I will be able to do that! :) We are working alot with Ben who's baptism is coming up. We want to make sure he is ready and he is working so hard to be ready! Its so awesome! He's the best!
We had alot of tender mercies this week which always makes me feel good! We were walking down the street and someone flagged us down who lives in our ward boundries but is not in our ward. We wouldnt have met them if wouldn't have been there at that time and they are so awesome! Its a sweet family who's dad is getting baptized pretty soon so we really liked being able to visit with them!
I just love this church so much. The Gospel is so true and it makes me so happy! And I know that it can make other people happy too. We have been studing alot about the atonement this past week and I have been thinking about how hard it was for the Savior to go through what he did. So when I feel like complaining I remember what He did and how He is with me and helping me when I get down. It is so comforting to know the power of the Atonement and to be able to teach it to others. Its the best feeling in the world.
Well sorry this is so short but I will end with one funny story of the week! Last monday after playing some dart wars we thought it would be fun to go to a park and ride on a little merry-go-round. You know the little spinny things! So there were about 8 of us on it and they made me move so I had nothing behind me so that they could use the bars to push! As they started going I felt the force pushing me back! I thought oh crap... I have no upper arm strength I'm definitly going to fly off this! Sure enough about 30 seconds later I was on my back on the ground! haha I hit my back side pretty darn hard and have been having trouble sitting down ever since! haha It was fun but I don't know if it was worth the pain! Needless to say I did ride it once more after that... haha Sometimes missionaries arent very smart. But we learn from our mistakes!! ;)
I hope you all have a wonderful week and "Let your light so shine that they may see your good works and glorify you father which is in heaven." -Matthew 5:16
AMO VOCES!!!
A IGREJA E VERDADEIRA!! :D


I may have found the one portugues speaker in ELKO! haha or that says something else...not too sure! But I was excited!
 
 
 

For Blake Pruner! I saw this and thought of you!
 
 
 
 
Saying Hi from the computer lab!

No comments:

Post a Comment