Sunday, September 8, 2013

Work work work

I spent all my time just talking with you guys so I dont have alot of time to write this but its been a good week! Just one thing a little dissapoining I will not be serving as a Sister Training Leader this transfer. :( I was pretty bummed but its all good. President had to make a lot of last minute changes with the sisters becuase of a house that fell through so right now is not my time but its all good. Hopefully I'll get another opportunity in the future.

This week was just work work work! We met a new family that we are really excited to teach! They have been searching for something different and I think they found it with us! While we are teaching them the doctire they are really loving the resourses that the church has. It really made me excited realizing all that the church has. There are so many amazing programs and organizations. So hopefully we'll have another baptism coming up here pretty soon. It will take a little bit more time because they arent married but I really feel good about them.

Also one of our investigators that we have been visiting and asking to read the book of mormon for over a month finally read!!! We were so happy! He has a long way to go but there is really something special about him and although it may take time I really feel like he will accept the gospel and it will help him so much in his life. :)

This past week I started reading the book of mormon in english marking all the scriptures that talk about the doctrine of Cristo and focusing on the stories. I have been loving it! I just want to sit and read all the time! Im already in alma and its only been a week and a half! haha but its really making me see how much I love the Book of Mormon and how much it can teach us. Its hard reading it only focusing on one thing because I see other things that I like! haha But I know that this is what I need to study at this moment!

I also studied an awesome talk by Elder Bednar called "In the strength of the Lord" its from a BYU devotion in 2001. Remember it Brandi?? haha But it was soo good you should definitly check it out. I am really trying to focus on the enabling power of the Atonement and how it can help me as a missioanry. and in my life!

Well I hope you all are doing amazing and I love you so much and pray for you everyday! Thank you for the Love and support you give me! LOVE YOU!! Sorry I dont have pictures... I've been totally lame but Sister Beck and I made a goal to take at least one everyday so next week I'll have some for ya!!

EU TE AMO! E PAI CELESTIAL TAMBEM!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment