Anyways... this week was another good one! We've just been doin a bunch of teaching! We have quite a few investigators that we are trying to get ready for baptism. One this we are working on is contacting our investigators everyday which is a little difficult because we dont have unlimited minutes on our phone but we really feel that it will help them feel our support and really progress! Im excited to impiment these changes and hopefully it will help us bring more people unto Christ.
On Thursday we had Nova Força which is a meeting for all the new missionaries. It was awesome! President and Sister Tanner gave an awesome training on repentance. How important it is in our teaching. Repentance is a change and what we are teaching and asking people to do is change their lives and follow the Savior. It really got me thinking about how I can better teach repentance and how I can imporve my own repentance process. Really repentance is an opportunity for us to show Heavenly Father that we want tp be better and that we need the help of Jesus Christ to be the best person we can be. They also did a little evaluation of the new missionaries and trainers and I realized that there are alot of things I can do better. I was feelling a little down becuase I didnt feel like I was being the best Trainer I could be for Sister Beck but in the end Sister Tanner shared something that I was really needing! She talked about Ether 12:27 and our weaknesses. I know that I have many weaknesses and things I need to change and imporve. But I also know that as I work hard to change these things I am growing and becoming stonger. It really motivated me to decide now to turn my weaknesses into strenghths and this new calling I think will help me so that. I am so greatful for President and Sister Tanner. They always seem to have the counsel I am needed to hear adn they are just so sweet! I feel so blessed to have them apart of my life.
Also this week we had our stake conference. It was awesome too! I learned a lot. Our stake president, who is apart of our ward, is amazing! His name is President Fernandes. He talked about Obedience and the 3 groups of obedient people that we see in the scriptures. 1. Those who obey but complain first, 2. Those who obey and 3. Those who obey IMMEDIATELY! He really challenged us to obey immediately without complaining in all things. This is definitly something I can do better! But there were alot of other awesome talks! This stake is pretty legit! Im lucky to be here.
A little something that President Tanner asked was that this coming fast sunday the whole mission will be fasting for the 60 (yeah 60...) Missionaries that we have serving in other missons. That they can get their visas as soon as possible. We need them! So if you guys want to participate or just pray for us it would be greatly appriciated.
Well this week was great and I'm sure next week will be too! :) We are hoping to have a baptism on sunday! Another youth, 15! Its awesome! So hopefully next week ill have pictures of a baptism for ya! :) I love you all and hope that you have a super awesome week and remember to share the gospel with anyone and everyone! You are always in my prayers and I feel so blessed everyday! THANK YOU!
EU TE AMO!
SIster Schwitters
Oh by the way, I would love to get some mail! ;) I really want some good talks or inspireing quotes to read! Come on folks a letters like 1.15!! You can do it! And Ill write you back! Promise! :)
A IGERJA É VERDADEIRA!
No comments:
Post a Comment