HELLLLLO!!!! So if you didn't realize this week I made 9 months on the mission!!! CRAZY!! I really can't believe that it's already half way over. I did some reflecting this week about what I have learned, what I still need to do, and how I can make the most of the second half of my mission. I really have been trying this transfer to make changes, it's a slow change but I feel like it's happening. I really want to develop my Christ like attriubtes so I can be the best missionary possible. I know that with everything I am learning if I just put these things in practice I can be a better me and more importantly a better missionary. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity I have to serve as a full time missionary and it's passing fast so I have to treat every moment as a gift, which it is. :)
Anyways, this week was pretty normal, we didn't have a baptism this week which was kind of a bummer but we have one planned for next week! I'm super excited it'll be great, its always a good day when we have a baptism.
This week we did teach a man who didn't belive in God. It was an interesting prospective. Talking with a person about faith and God who wants proof for everything. But it actually made me so happy that I have my faith and that I don't need all the answers to be happy. I am so greatful for the gospel in my life and the knowlege that I have so I can TRULY have a full life! It was an interesting conversation. But he is willing to check things out and I know the Lord can touch his heart. There's ALWAYS hope!! :)
Also on Sunday we had a training in our stake with the Bishops, LMAs, Ward Missionaries, and full time missionaries. It was really good! Presidnet Queiroz spoke to us. He is one of President Tanners counselors but he himself has already served in many callings like this (Temple pres, mission pres, bishop, stake pres) about everything you can think of. So needless to say he had alot of good advice to give us about how we can work better together to have more success as wards and as a stake. This stake is really awesome and has so much potential we just need to continue working hard and getting the help of the members. Members are so important to missionary, it is impossible for us to do our job without them. I hope you all are doing your part to help the missionaries in your areas :)
I don't know that anything else too exciting happened this week... I am still learning a ton about the Savior and the atonement. I am really trying to focus my studies on that and it is really helping me be a better missionary and feel the spirit more. We can't teach anything without Him!
I hope you all have another great week, conference is coming up! YAY!! and always remember that no matter what happens we can be strengthened by the savior and His atoning sacrifice. I love you so much and pray that you are all doing well and trusting in the promises that we have recieved. Thanks for all the love and support you give me! :)
Sister Schwitters
P.S. We are going to the temple next week so I won't have Pday until Tuesday so I won't write until then. BEIJOS!
"Trying" to play the instruments they use for Capoeira... haha
ANDERSON'S BAPTISM!! Goofs!! haha
LOVE SISTER BECK!
Crazy São Bernardo weather! One minute it's super hot and they next its freezing and foggy!! haha
Made guacamole on Pday with the other sisters
Mirror shot! Some things never change...haha
Ran into Felipe playing some futebol! haha
Another from the baptism
I think we take too many pictures of ourselves...oh well!!
EXCITED!
PIZZA!!
I still don't have a team but we found this in the street... is it a sign?? haha
Missionary in the rain!!













No comments:
Post a Comment