On Friday we had a Family Night with ward members, its suposed to be a weekly thing but people are having trouble getting into it so there weren't a ton of people there but it was fun! On saturday I had my Exit interview with President Tanner... I was dreading it but exited at the same time just because it makes the ending official! But it was really special and got me excited for the future and all thats ahead of me.
On sunday we had a stake conference which was actually a broadcast with 101 stakes in São Paulo e Rio de Janeiro. It was with the area presidency, Elder Ballard, Elder Scott, and Sister Stephens. It was another eye opener and got me excited once again for whats ahead.
I'm so grateful for my opportunity to serve a mission in Brasil and will forever cherish the memories and people I have met here!
LOVE YOU THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!
Sister Schwitters
The cake my comp made! I helped a little bit! haha
COMPANIONS!
Sadly I had to spend the night of my birthday with Irmão Poixoto fixing our door! But im so greatful for him!!
Saying goodbye! Me and Elder Nogueira going home!
More birthday cake!
My first little birthday cake!
My Dear companion left me a little message!
Made some guacamole to celebrate!
A super special family!
Beautiful Sisters
Our district!
My last zone!!!
Ooooh Elders....
yeah....
It was delicious!
eeeeew!
Fabi, Sergio, and Gabi! Love this family!
Carrot Cake that Fabi made!
Crazys!
Jaqueline one of our investigators
Ramily and Rebeca!
Dear Rita! So special!
Titas GIANT dog! haha
Irmã Teixeira!
Dinner with Le and Hector! They made Sushi woo!!!
My last lunch as a missionary, with Neguinha and her family!
Saying bye to a super special family!




























No comments:
Post a Comment