Well this was a pretty great week! As I'm officially starting my last week as a missionary and kinda freaking out, by kinda I mean really!! haha But I'm just staying here in denial! I'm not going to worry about this week more about last week! So on monday we went to 25 de Março which is a street with a ton of shops and cheap stuff to buy. I went in the beginning of my mission but wanted to go and get some last minute things. It was really fun and I found exactly what I was looking for. During the week we also had some nice teaching moments with our investigators. We are teaching quite a few young kids which I always like they are less critical! haha but it was good!
The highlight of the week was probably our zone conference that we had on thursday. My last zone conference! :( It was really special! We talked alot about Christ and always remember him and acting as if he were always with us. President really tried to get across the messages that Elder Andersen and Elder Nelson wanted to give to us. I learned a little more about how I can constantly be a missionary, even after the mission. Sister Tanner also talked about using the Liahona from conference in our lessons. It reminded me how important the words of the Prophets are and how they really do relate to each and everyone of us. Thats one thing I have really learned over my mission. To appriciate the modern revelations that we recieve today. They always seem to be an answer to my prayers. I also had the opportunity to share my final testimony(All missionaries leaving do it at the last ZC) I cried like a baby obviously! haha But it was special, I felt the spirit with every single testimony and saw how important serving a mission is and how it really does change people if you let it.
After the conference during lunch we did a little something special with the other zones. 3 Zones sang Be Still my soul in Portugues for President Tanner, and then we all sang God be with you till we meet again. As it was also their final Zone Conference. Pretty much everyone was crying and after President talked about how much they both loved each of us and shared D&C130:2 with the desire to see each one of us again in the Celestial Kingdom. It was a super spiritual day, with lots of crying! haha but it was great. And its always fun to see the other Elders and Sisters in the mission. I am so greatful for everyone here. I have learned so much from everyone I know that Heavenly Father sent me here because I needed to know them.
On saturday we had help from our zone to visit tons of people on our ward list that we didnt know much about. It was super because we found some new people to teach and cleaned up our ward list a little bit! They were awesome to help us!
Sunday was another emotional day, as next week is Stake Conference this was my last week in Ala Jd. Climax! And it was fast and testimony meeting so I had the opportunity to bear my testimony and cry once again. Its just hard to not get emotional thinking about all the wonderful things ive experienced in these past 18 months. It really has been such an important time in my life and has helped me become a little more the person Heavenly Father wants me to be. I know I will continue growing but everyperson ive met and difficulty ive passed through has helped me grow. This last week I know will be even more emotional but Im just going to try and enjoy brasil as best I can until im home!
I love you all so much and I know I say it all the time but I really am greatful for all the love and support you have given me during this time. I couldnt have done it without you. I LOVE YOU!
8 More days!
Beijos!
Sister Schwitters
25 de março! This was a meat sandwhich that we ate, it was pretty good!
Eating the sandwhich! yummm!
SO MANY PEOPLE! haha
Free Liahonas at a newspaper stand! We though it was pretty cool!
Me and Sister Davis! I was sad!
Our zone at zone conference
She put me to work! haha
Our giant stairs! So you can get a peak at how crazy they are!
Ana Paula e her daughter
Patricia, Rafael, and Juliane. Last sunday in Jd. Climax, next week is stake conference
One of our ward members Patricia give her work out class!
Cute girls!
Irmã Zeza and her family
Edeneia
Lu and Cris
Great RM family! Marcia, José Nilton and their kids Daphny and carol
Dani
Checkin out how id look with glasses! haha
Tramp time!
Cris, Manoel, Matheus, giovana, and olivia! Super special family!
Antonio doing the womanly duties! haha with an apron!
After watching one of Patricias classes and relizing that she gives one on monday mornings we thought this would be a great PDay activity...she killed us...we will pay tomorrow! haha
FORTES!
A little taekwondo! haha
Fattys! haha
BOMB!
Rockin the ball
Felt so good on my back! haha
Finally Capoeira! haha
With Irmã Clerice who was also in our class
YEah!
I dont really know what im doing! haha!





































No comments:
Post a Comment