Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A not so great week...

Sadly I dont really have many good things to say about this week! The Lord is definitly giving me a few last challenges in the end of my mission! This week I pretty much spent the whole time in bed or at the doctors... As I told you last week I have been having back pain, well monday night it got REALLY bad, so Sister Tanner gave me some medicine that I can take, and then on tuesday nothing was helping so after making some Coxinhas with Irmã Clerice which was fun, we went to the Emergency room at the public hosptial to see if they could do anything. They just gave me an injection for the pain. Oh and that night the Buses decided to go on strike so we had to try and find a ride which proved difficult. The strike continued onto wednesday along with the Police going on strink which meant that our Mission Conference with Elder Andersen was... CANCELLED! I was a little more then bummed! As things werent improving and I started feeling nausous all the time with some pretty bad stomach pains along with my back still not completly free from pain. I went to a private hospital on friday to see if they would do some tests to see what was actually wrong. After waiting forever, a unrine test, blood test, and ultrasound, oh and more waiting. It turns out I have an infection urinary which is a bummer. So they gave me some Antibiotics to take and now I'm on the mend. Still not completly free of pain and discomfort but Im confident that this will all be over soon! I hope! Ive only got 2 weeks left here and I dont want to spend it sick. So that was the crappy part of my week! 

We were blessed to have a good weekend! Thankfully! It was our ward conference with ajoining activity on saturday. We had enlisted the whole zone to help with the activity and I was worried that not very many people would come but it was packed!! It was so much fun! It was a dance, with Plan of Salvation mixed together, Ill explain some other time but it was great! We had tons of Nonmembers! And on sunday we were able to bring quite a few investigators to church which was  a huge blessing! It was really spiritual. I just love our ward it was a great weekend.

Im getting excited for my birthday next week, I dont know what we are going to do, sadly this time its not Pday so we cant do too much but lots of teaching and progressing investigators would just be an awesome present!! 

I love you all and am getting excited to see you but also sadder that ill soon be leaving all my friends here in Brasil. I just feel so blessed for all the wonderful people I've been able to meet! Good thing there's facebook so we can keep in contact!!

Have a great week! 
Com Amor,
SIster Schwitters


Making Coxinhas with Irmã Clerice e Minha companheria! 








My first trip to the hospital in 1 year and 5 1/2 months...



I was not happy



Ward activity! 


No comments:

Post a Comment