Not that im counting down or anything but my last transfer is already half way over! AHHH!! Its just all going by way to fast for me! But Im just doing my best to stay focused on my purpose as a missionary and as president reminded me on sunday, CORRER ATE O FIM! or run to the finish! Everyday is a blessing with a new adventure and a new opportunity to share my testimony! We had a pretty good week, I was a little disspointed on sunday because none of our investigators came to church but I can only do so much to help them and then they have to do the rest! We were able to have some really fun family nights and lessons this week. On monday night we made pancakes with Rita, Jacob, Ramily, and Rebeca. A cute family that we are teaching that has been taught by many a sister but we just love them so much, a really special family! We are also having fun teaching a bunch of little kids! They rang from 10 to 16 and we have been really cool book of mormon stories with them, They are loving it and reading the Book of Mormon on their own. Who knows if a baptism will come of it, but I know that this is an experience that they will always remember! Sometimes its about planting seeds and I feel like thats what wer're doing with them. A bummer about this week was that I started to have some serious back pain! :( I swear this mission is going to kill me! haha But its more then worth it! Sister Tanner has me doing some excersises and taking Ib profen. Im trying to do all that I can to NOT have to go to the doctor on my mission...Well see what happens this week!
As usual we also had some sweet parties! Everyone loves to invite the missionaries to everything and if we dont go they get mad at us. haha Sometimes you just gotta stop by to show your support. But its fun I love the members here so much! Other then that it was a pretty normal week, I have been enjoying my study time this week as usual but really thinking about humility and what it means. I think this is an attriute that we will spend our whole life trying to improve upon. It really is so complex and there is much to learn. Im hopeing to become a little bit more humble in all that I do and I know that it can come through studying the scriptures and always trying to be more like Christ.
This week we have our mission conference with Elder Andersen! We are all super excited and I hope to be inspired as I finish my mission and start a new chapter in my life. I love you all so much and thank you everyday for you prayers, love, and support! You are they best and although im not counting down you feel free! Although I am counting down 15 days till my birthday!! Woo!!
Love you and have a wonderful week!!
Com amor,
Sister Schwitters
So I like to decorate my envelopes that I send reembursments in and I found them posted in the Finance secretaries office! haha Good to know that Elders appriciate the little things! haha
Minion birthday party!! We look pretty cool huh?!
Crazy Comps!
Making american pancakes with Rita e Jacob! Yummm!
President and Sister Tanner were in our chapel for a baptism in the other ward so we got to chat with them for a bit!
Noite Familiar with the MAS(ysa)! Love the Jd. Climax folks! :)
LOVE THEM!







No comments:
Post a Comment