Monday, May 12, 2014

Hard fall



Oh elder Neves...He pretty much forced me to take this picture which is why its bad! haha



JONATAS! Our LMA from SB 5! I miss that ward and it was great to see him and hear how everyones doing!



FILHA!



Friends from the MTC! 7D forever!! Just falta Sister Davis! 



Trio of love!! Reunited once again and transfers! love them! 



We had a little visitor come into our house! I wanted to keep her! but my comp said no...boo!! 


The ciggs we took from an investigator whos trying to stop smoking! DOnt worry we threw them away after taking pictures! haha



More kittens! Kind of obsessed this week! haha



Our little neighbor that was by our door because I was eating chips and he wanted some, of course I gave him a few! haha it was funny!



No we didnt plan to wear polkadots it just happened...we are so in sync! haha



Oh Elder Woodruff! Gunna miss that kid! He's going home once my LD, LZ, and Assistente! Its going to be weird not having him here! Goodbye Friend! 



Effects of the fall! haha



Temple! 



View from a tall building! São Paulo never ends! haha



 glamor shots! haha



Foot treatment! Had to do something to bring the swelling down! haha



Had zone Pday today infortunatly most of the people left before picture time! haha



WOo! 



I love to see the temple!

No comments:

Post a Comment