One of the funny or sad things that happened this week was that I fell...haha it was a bummer! But I gotta go home with a few battle wounds from the mission right?! We were walking down a really steep street that wed never walked down before and there was sand one the ground and of course I slipped and one of my feet went foreward and the other stayed back. Im fine now but it was swollen for a few days and ive got a mean scab! haha Luckily I have a wonderful companion who took care of me! Its a good memory! haha
We were also able to stop by the temple, my companion had a appointment close by, so we took some pictures and just enjoyed a little bit of the spirit on the temple grounds! Even saw a bride(made me a little trunky but its okay! haha) she was cute and glowing! I just love being by the temple so much! Its the best feeling even nt having time to go inside!
I am excited for another successful week! I cant wait to talk to the fam bam on sunday! Pray for me that I can keep going strong and then we can meet even more people prepared to recieve the message of the restoration and I will pray that you can help those around you!
I love you and remember that the Lord is always by your side and every hard moment passes when we keep our faith and trust in the Lord!
Beijos! Eu amo vocĂȘs!
Sister Schwitters
No comments:
Post a Comment