We were able to start with this new enthusiasm this week. We had a zone meeting on tuesday and it started out pretty bad, one of our zone leaders pretty much nailed into all of us for not doing enough, it made me not too happy because he said some things that he didnt need to, and after we had a little testimony meeting were everyone got there feelings out about what has been happening during the transfer and what we learned and what we want to impove. I think it opened everyones eyes about some things we need to do better. So my companion and I started that day really putting into practice some of the things we needed to impove. It was awesome and we saw some awesome results! I know that this excitment and enthusiasm will continue into the next transfer!
We were able to meet some new people and find some who we can teach. It was great and im really excited to continue teaching them. We also got some exciting news this week. In the end of may Elder Andersen from the quorum of the 12 Apostles will be visiting our mission! We are all way excited and cant wait to learn some new things!
This week we also had another bbq for a members birthday! It was really fun and delicious! I just love all the members here and in every area that ive passed through. Ive been blessed to have gotten to know some amazing people! Its so great! Friends that I will have forever! Starting this last transfer as usual I have been reflecting and just feel so blessed to have met these people, members, missionaries, leaders! Everyone has helped me grow!
I hope that you all have a great week! Im looking foreward to mothers day here in 2 weeks! woo! Itll be great to talk to you all! (well the family at least...haha) One thing ive learned this week is that Heavenly Father has a plan for everything and all that we pass though is necessary for our growth! Im greatful for every experience ive had in my life!
Beijos! Amo VocĂȘs!!
Sister Schwitters
One more transfer, one more zone come and gone!
Sisters! wOo!
A picture I drew for my companion who was missing her home town! I know im kinda a crappy drawer...hhaa
Sister Keegan is a sweet heart! We did some good work together! :)
BBQ!!! Learning how brasilians do it! haha
We won pizza for having clean apartments during inspections! Woo! The elders were super excited!
So I may have an addiction and I may have made 5 planners when I only have one transfer left...haha buuuut Ill be giving them as gifts so its okay! haha
We're a pretty legit zone, dispite our difficulties...haha
Me and Marcia chillin at Bel's birthday BBQ! Yummmm!
Gettin back together!
Its mission tradition to get pizza on a division so we did! woo!
44 days till the copa!!!!! Wooo!!












No comments:
Post a Comment