Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Sick... bleh. Mafia... yay!

Well this week has been pretty normal, not to much happened out of the ordinary! Im just working hard and trying to help as many people as possible. I am starting to get a little sick so thats kind of a bummer but what can ya do! My dear companion gave me her cold! But im confident ill get over it fast! We are trying to improve our teaching group and find some new investigators becuase we are loosing quite a few of them. It just seems like that dont really have a desire to commit and do whats necessary to come closer to Christ. I know that there are people here SUPER prepared just waiting for us to knock on their door or talk to them in the street! 

I am currently working on some personal goals! Ive decided im really good at setting goals but then not so good at completly them so Im trying to get better with that. There are so many more things that I want to do and be and I know that it is possible!

Today, we had a super fun zone pday. We played volleyball which was super fun cuz its been a long time and also some group games! It was fun to be able to get to know the zone better and be more unified! I love Zona Parque Bristol! woo! A funny story, I have a card to use on the bus and I thought I had money on it me and my companion and truns out we didnt and we got on and started going without any other cash, we told the driver that we were poor and luckily he let us have a free ride on the bus but man was in embarrassing! Thank goodness the Lord blesses his missionaries! 

Well I love you and hope that everyone has a great easter! Spend this week remembering the Savior and all that he did for us. HE LIVES!

Eu amo vocês MUITO!
Com Amor,
Sister Schwitters


My poor dying companion! haha but dont worry im taking good care of her! :)



Divisão com Sister Soares! Good times in Villa Liviero!



Attempting to take a zone photo... some people got cut! haha



Eating Hotdogs as a zone on Pday! woo! 



Playing Mafia, me and Elder Assis were in the process of killing off Elder Laborge! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment