This week we had interviews and house inspections with President. It went really well! Our house was sparklling clean! Woo! It took alot of work but we are proud of our house now! haha My interview was great! Weird because its my last interview before my exit interview... We talked alot about how much I've changed over my mission and some goals that I have for my last transfer. One thing I really want to do is go out with a bang! I really want to give my all and be a more consecrated missionary in my last six weeks and not be trunky!! haha but it really helped me to see that there is still work to be done and what kind of mission I am serving. Im excited to start a new transfer with new goals! I just need all your prayers that he will leave me here in JD. Climax because I really dont want to be transfered for my last transfer! But I trust in the Lord and in President!
We also had quite a few fun activities this week! ward bbqs, parties, and fun times. I just love Brasil and the people here and being with them is always so fun! But dont worry every party we go to we make sure and talk to people who arent members! ;) haha
On a more spiritual note I had a bit of an Ah ha moment in a lesson we had. We had a family night with some members and the Mother and Sister (Non members) of a convert who is currently serving a mission. She is a person who was on a really bad path but the missionaries changed her life and now she is serving a mission in southern Brasil. She is such an inspiration to so many people here in the ward, including me, I had an opportunity to meet her a couple times in the beginning of my mission. But it really impressed me by the power that missionaries have. That two sisters can talk to someone and change their life completly. It made me so greatful to be serving a mission and help people like her learn about the gospel. This really is such a wonderful and powerful work and I cant imagine not being a part of it!
I should also mention that we had a wonderful easter! Our ward was so sweet and we recieved chocolate from quite a few different people! It was nice being remembered when we are far from our families! We also had a wonderful sacrament meeting to remember our Savior Jesus Christ and all that he did for us. I know that HE LIVES!
I love you and hope everyone has an AMAZING week!
Com Amor,
Sister Schwitters
Our cart for the feira that a member gave to us!! Best present ever!!
We love our cart!
On of the scariest bridges ive ever crossed, I was pretty sure it was going to fall into the river...haha
Making some delicious chocolate covered peanuts! yum!
Our lovely neighbors who are always in our window!! haha they are cute but sometimes a bit distracting! haha
My desk! I dont know how im going to get all this stuff home! haha
Eating treats the Sister made after district meetings! Love Zona Parque Bristol!
One of our BBQers! (Wasnt like dads but it was still good!)
WARD BBQ! The brothers playin some good manly dominos!
Hangin out!
Water propaganda! haha one of the young women stole my camera and started taking pictures! haha
My favoite Pernambucana!! (a steak in brasil!)
Irmãs lindas!
One of them is actually expecting and the other appears to be! ;) haha
Ladies turn!
Minnie birthday party!! (and yes we do missionary work too, but cant miss a good party! haha)
Our dear Juliane!
Aparently this girl is the spitting image of some famous singer here in brasil... I dont know who she is but it was funny!
Mini ears!
Easter Chocolate
Making some treats for our zone!
The final product!






















No comments:
Post a Comment