Ola Familia!
Getting a little anxious to leave the MTC! We had 2
districts get reassigned this week... Visa's still coming in slow, but tudo
bem! We should know by Wednesday where I'll be getting reassigned to! Then I'll either head out Saturday, Monday, or
Tuesday depending! It’s kind of exciting! It’s like everyone is getting their
mission calls all over again!! haha I'm feeling like I'm going go to Texas but
we shall see! You guys can go ahead and guess where if you'd like! Or if you
think I’m going to get my visa that’s cool too but don’t get your hopes up! It
seems like everyone is doing well from your letters! I am so glad! I love hearing
all the fun things going on!
So this week has been semi uneventful, but then again also fabulous! On Sunday our branch president got released! That was kind of sad… I love the Braithwaites so much they just had so much love for all the missionaries, but they will be back! They get like 2 weeks off and then they'll be put in a new branch presidency that is getting created! With all the missionaries they need all the help! This week they are getting something like 800 new missionaries! That’s the most that have come in since I've been here and these are the slow months! Usually it’s just 200 a week but you know things are getting crazy with the announcement and all! Everybody is so willing and excited to serve it’s an amazing feeling! But our second counselor President Radebaugh got moved up and he is awesome so it’s all good! The General Relief Society president Linda Barton spoke to us in RS on Sunday. It was really good! She spoke a lot about how we can be an asset to Relief Society and how as missionaries we will learn so many valuable things to help. It was really good! I just love all the amazing people that speak to us! And you can tell they love doing it so it’s really fun!
As for the rest of the week nothing too exciting happened! Our teachers are really challenging me and Sister Davis with our investigator. They are not making it easy but we are learning so much and we try so hard to be able to help them. Roberto (Irmao Perkes) always asks so many good questions which sometimes can be really hard to answer but we do our best and really learn how to help him. And Dilson (Irmao Rogers) has some really good questions about wanting something more from his life we just know that the gospel is what he needs to really make a difference. I want to help them so bad, even though they aren’t really investigators if anything we can help our teachers come closer to Christ.
I can’t wait to get into the mission field and be teaching real people. As much as I am nervous I am ready! Everything is going to be amplified! All the feelings I’m having now! The challenges will also be but I know with the right attitude and faith in the Savior I can do it. We talked this week about what success is on the mission and it’s not about how many baptisms I get or people reactivated. It’s about how hard I worked and how much I shared sincere testimony and how I helped people know that the Lord loves them. That is my goal and my vision for my mission. To always say I did my best… that I said all that I could and I helped them in every way that I could! Then I know I will have a successful mission. It’s like Our missionary Purpose: Convidar as pessoas achegarm-se a Christo, ajudando a receber o Evalgelho resturado por meio da fe em Jesus Cristo e em sua Expiacao, do arrependimento, do batismo, de se receber o dom do espirito santo, e se preseverar ate o fin. I love reciting this every day! It makes it that much more exciting to serve and help others!
Well I'm about out of time but I love you all so much and thank you for all the love, support, and prayers! I feel them and I hope you feel mine too!
Remember O Evangelho de Jesus Cristo is how we find true happiness in this life!
EU AMO VOCE!!
Love, Sister Schwitters
Elder Crook! HE was so awesome! He got his visa and headed off to Brazil! :) Don't mind my horrible hair.. it was a bad day...
Elder House, with elder goff creepin in the backround! haha
Then theres Elder Boone... he was a special character! But we loved him! haha
OH and I just happended to run into heather at the temple! small world huh>?! ;)
It was a sleepy day...haha we make valuable use of our time can you tell! haha
Me and littell rockin language study!
The TALL lab! Its this language study program on the computer that we do pretty much everyday... we dont really like it so we usually just watch mormon messages or find other fun stuff on LDS.org!
Yeah.








No comments:
Post a Comment