It has been a super awesome week! Sorry I forgot to advise you about my pday being changed I totally forgot... but I'm here now! So we had transfers this past week and as was predicted I stayed in Santo André! I'm super happy because I love the ward here and we have alot of exciting things happening. But I got a new great companion! Her name is Sister Schooley from Utah! She is absolutly amazing! She just finished her training so we are just normal companions which is nice, Ill get a break from traning for a while. She is a great missionary with so much love to give. And we are so much alike which is fun. We already get along so well! This transfer is going to be so much fun and I know that we are going to see miracles! They are already happening!
This week we were able to find through a member reference an abslutly adorable family with so much potential. We are really feeling like they are special. And they have loved everything we have taught them so far. We are just going to keep working with them and helping them feel the spirit and the importance of the restoration. We are really excited!Sister Schwitters
No comments:
Post a Comment