So things have been a little less exciting
this week as for changes but it was still a good exciting week. My time with
Camilla has been awesome! She is a wonderful person and will be a wonderful
missionary here in the near future. (She’s preparing her papers!) We got a lot
of good things done and were able to meet some new people! Its good because
with the start of a new transfer we have a pretty decent size teaching pool so
I’m excited. We are going to be having a baptism this coming week and we're
pretty excited! It’s a young girl named Gyovanna. She has been coming to church
with her grandma and didn’t know she hadn’t been baptized. But of course when
we found out we were all over it. She has been really fun to teach, she’s a
little crazy and full of energy but she’s sweet. Her and her sisters just love
us and get excited when we come over. We show up at the door and they get
excited and yell "ahh mom! It’s the sisters!!!!!" It’s cute! We have
been trying to help them and their family as much as possible! They are really
special.
We also started teaching some other
great families this week! I’m excited for this next transfer to start, there’s
for sure some good stuff on the horizon and its Christmas time so it’ll just be
awesome! :) The only bummer is that I’m having to get used to the crazy
weather. Now that summer is coming I’m learning how to adjust to tropical
weather... When you leave the house its super-hot and you are dying and then by
3:00 its pouring down rain with thunder and lightning! And then it gets hot
again... Definitely also different then I’m used to but I guess that’s all part
of the experience! haha I’m soaking in as much of Brasil as I possibly can!
I love you all so much and hope you
have a great week and HAPPY TURKEY DAY! I will probably not be eating turkey on
Thursday which is kind of a bummer but I’ll still think of all the things I’m grateful
for including all of you! :)
Until next week!! LOVE YOU!
Our new friends! Cute little girls!
They said that they were Sisters and were going to go out with us haha
We had a yummy breakfast for our last zone meeting! I'm going to miss the Santo André zone! Good times!
Eating Sushi for the first time in Brasil! YUMM!! But super expensive, I'll just wait till I get home for the next time...




No comments:
Post a Comment