Monday, November 25, 2013

New Comp! October 14th


So once again I have a few changes...haha I don't know why but every transfer President just can't decide what he wants to do with me! haha So I was TRANSFERED!! I am now here with my new companion opening an area in Santo André! It’s quite exciting, I don't know if I would say that I like opening areas, but it is what it is and I am super excited! It’s going to be great! The ward so far is awesome! Our ward mission leader is super awesome! He's really excited to work with us and the whole ward wants to give us references, which is awesome! It’s been kind of  slow moving but it’s going to pick up.  We already have quite a few progressing investigators. Then we had stake conference on Sunday which was super inspiring so I think our ward and the whole stake here is really going to pick up! It's going to be awesome! I don't think I have ever been this excited for an area, I really feel like there is a chance to see a lot of miracles here. We are just going to work hard and do all that we can do help people progress toward the gospel! It is going to be hard and take a lot of our effort but I know that we can do it! :) 

I am here with my new companion!!! Her name is Sister Duncan! She is really awesome. She is from Oregon and has spent 3 transfers serving in Michigan waiting for her visa... I can no longer complain about my one transfer! But she really learned a lot in her time there so she knows how to be a good missionary! I am just trying to help her get used to being a missionary in Brasil and all the things that go with it. PORTUGUES! She a great person and hard worker so I know she can do it. I know we were put together for a reason so I am just trying to do all I can to help her. Together we are going to do great!


It was a little sad saying bye to São Bernardo, but it’s kind of funny I’m still close by. Not from my last area, but my first Rudge Ramos. I can see my old area from our house...haha I just can’t get enough of this area!! haha Anyways I didn’t have a lot of time to say bye to people because we got the call late that I was actually going to be transferred and Sister Beck would stay but I was able to stop by a few people. I just love everyone in Ala 5 but I know that I am going to continue meeting amazing people here too! The Lord puts us where we need to be where we will grow the most and with the people we can help! I am so grateful for all the opportunities I have been given here as a missionary, I KNOW that it is making me a better person! :) 

I still have the opportunity to serve as a Sister Training Leader which has been nice, I’ve been able to get to know the sisters a little better and help them with whatever they need. I can already feel that it is making me a better missionary. I’ve officially been out 10 months and it is flying by, I never imagined a mission would be like this, but I am so grateful for all that I am learning and the people I am getting to know! 

I love you all and hope you have a great week full of opportunities to share the gospel!! There are so many wonderful things we can learn every day! Take advantage of them!! 

EU TE AMO!!

Sister Schwitters

Rafael and Alba! She is a member and her grandson who we were teaching.
 
 
 
 

One of our recent converts Anderson and his brother who we were teaching Alberto funny kids.




Sister Beck made me try hot dogs Brazillian style. It was different! haha but good!





She was pretty much our best friend in the ward! We visited her all the time!



Juliana and Jonatas!! They were the best and gave us a ride to transfers with all my stuff! yay!!!



Me and my new companion!! woooo!!





Pretty much one of my favorite families ever! These boys were so amazing and I was always impressed by them and they made me laugh! I can't wait to see all they do in the future!
 




Leo and Giovani! I am going to miss them A TON!




Sad to be separated....




Posterity!! Minhas filhas and neta!! yes I'm a grandma... weird... haha





But we are excited for our next adventures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment