Hello!!! I hope everyone had a
stellar week! This week was full of many things I wasn’t expecting and many
changes! On Tuesday during district meeting I got a call from President telling
us that Sister Duncan and I would be transferred! (Gotta love emergency
transfers...) I would be going back to Rudge Ramos, the area where I started my
mission, and Sister Duncan was going to another area in SB to be in a trio. And
we had like 4 hours to get everything done and meet them there! AHH!! It was
quite a busy day, we had to pack all our stuff up and be ready to go. I was
excited to be able to go back to my old area but also sad that Ala 4 would be
without missionaries, although President had asked us to take care of both
areas...yikes! So we headed off to our destinations. My new companion was
Sister Moura an awesome sister from forteleza! Unfortunately we were only
together for a day and a half... On Wednesday night, President called once
again telling me that I would be going back to Ala 4 with a companion corto
braso which is a member that serves for a short amount of time. She is a member
of our ward and super awesome so it’s pretty cool! So then on Thursday morning
I headed back to Santo André! Luckily I had yet to unpack my bags so it wasn’t
too bad but still slightly stressful. Needless to say I am happy to be back in
Ala 4. It was a fun little vacation to go back to Rudge Ramos I love that ward
so much but I know that this is where I need to be at this moment in time. So unfortunately
with all these changes we weren’t able to do too much work in our area but
there is a lot of potential as usual. We are using the Area book a lot to find
people to teach and we have also been getting some great references from our
members. This work does not go well if the members and missionaries don’t work
together. I know that we can see miracles here if everyone gives their all.
Although there was a lot of moving around I know it was exactly what I needed.
I feel like we are having a little bit of a fresh start which is nice. Maybe
just a little change of scenery! So that pretty much sums up my week. Exciting
but at the same time not very exciting...haha I love you all and hope that you
have a great week! Next Sunday we will get transfer calls. I’m pretty sure I’ll
be staying here and getting a new companion, maybe Sister Duncan will come back!
Not too sure but I'll just trust in President and what he thinks is best.
I have also been feeling a little
better health wise which is nice! I want to start taking vitamins but they are
super expensive here so I’m a little hesitant but we’ll see. I’m just trying to
eat better and take good care of my body! That’s a good thing to do
anyways.
I am so grateful to be serving a
mission. I am so blessed and I learning so much. About others, myself and also
my Savior Jesus Christ. I know that he loves each and every one of us and with
his strength we can do all things! I love you all and hope all is well. Have a
happy Thanksgiving, I will probably not be eating turkey but I’ll try to
celebrate in my own little way! Oh also a little Shout out to Travis! Happy
Birthday tomorrow, it anyone puts this on my blog in time, if not oh well!
Até semana que veêm! :)
BEIJOS!
Sister Schwitters
Well at least on my one night in Ruge Ramos we had a little activity so I was able to see more people! It was great!
My companion for the day Sister Moura!
Best thing about having a ward member as a companion, her parents bring us stuff all the time! Including yummy BBQ! :D
Me and my new companion (Corto Braso) Sister Leyton! From Chile!! :)
My first dead pair of shoes! Signs of a hard working missionary! haha Although I'm sad because they are pretty much my only black ones...
Our last picture as a zone when we thought I wasn't coming back... EU AMO ZONA SANTO ANDRE! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment