Hello family and friends! First off let me say sorry I have been without a blog post for so long. I have been having a few difficulties but things are looking up! It seems to be a little bit better every week which is a blessing. The highlight of the week for me was definitely zone conference! I just love all our mission conferences because I feel like I learn so much from President, Sister Tanner, and the other missionaries. We focused on a new plan for our mission its call OPA! That’s a little expression that people use in brasil for yeah! So we put our own little missionary twist on it. O-Obediencia (obedience) P-Planejamento (Planning) A-Acompanamento (Follow up) It is doing these things that are going to help our baptisms go up and make us a more effective mission! We also made a goal that every missionary will have 2 baptisms (that’s 4 cada dupla) by Christmas. I know that we can do it if we do all that the Lord asks of us. Even in this area that has been a little difficult I know that the Lord will bless us and when we are doing all that we can, being exactly obedient miracles will come! I feel like the conference really got the mission excited with a new found determination! We will see what happens! :)
Something a little funny is that due
to lack of thanksgiving everyone here is already prepping for Christmas! We’ve
been to quite a few houses with Christmas trees and yes I’ve already begun
singing Christmas music and I don’t even feel bad about it. It’s just so weird
because it’s super hot! Well not SUPER hot but hot enough to make it not feel
like the middle of November. It’s just different we will see what happens as
the end of the year continues!
Unfortunately this week just hasn’t
been very eventful... but just know that I am doing well and before we know it
I will be back to my old self again. I really do feel like this will pass I
just need to keep giving my all to the Lord. Thank you so much for all your
love and support it is greatly appreciated! I hope you all have a great week
and remember who you are and why you are here!
Com muito amor,
Sister Schwitters
This cool bridge thing! So much green!!!
Me and Sister Beck! I sure miss her but she is doing great with her new companion.
I felt like I was in a totally different world.
Sister Beck and I.
Wendell wanted to show it off! He is one of the recentish converts in our ward.
First Christmas Tree up... November 7th! haha
We had to goto the Policia Federal so my companion could become legal so we spent the night in Sao Paulo with a bunch of other Sisters! SLEEPOVER!! woo!
Sister Duncan and I at the ward talent show.








No comments:
Post a Comment