Monday, May 20, 2013

ITS THE BEST!

       Well the BEST thing that happen this week was our super awesome baptism and then talking with the family was a very close 2nd! haha Sorry guys but Baptism tops our communicating! BUUUT talking with you guys was so awesome! It just reminded me how great my family is and how lucky I am to have you guys! I feel so blessed to have a family that is so cool and funny! It was fun. I think its good that they give us a time limit because I really could have just sat there for hours and talked with you guys! But gotta stay focused and get back to work!
          This week we really had alot of good lessons and we were able to bring some of the members from our ward with us which is always better! When an investigator can have that person that seems a little more "normal" that they can connect with it just makes it easier for them to make the changes they need to in their lives. That support that wont leave like we will. Im so greatful for the ward here! They are really amazing and help us so much. It is a great blessing having them.
        We had a mission conference on friday that was sooo great! Elder Godoy from the 70 came and talked to us and it was really helpful and inspiring! He told alot of great stroies that really had you laughing while at the same time they were very spiritual and we were able to feel everything that he felt as a missionary. I learned alot of things and he taught us alot out of preach my gospel and it just made me realize even more how inspired it really is! Preach my gospel is amazing and teaches us so much not only about how to be a good missionary but also just how to build your own faith and conversion. I am definetly going to try and be a more preach my gospel missionary and really try to apply all the things that it teaches to me in my mission RIGHT NOW! I know that when I do that I will be blessed with sucess! :) It was a great day and I got some letters which obviously made me VERY HAPPY! We only get an opportunity to revieve letters maybe twice a month so when I get something its like christmas morning! haha I just love hearing from people!
        Now for sunday! What a great day!! I hope all the Mothers had a great mothers day and felt loved and appriciated! We had a special mothers day gift for one of our recent converts! Her son was baptized by her husband who is also a recent convert! It was so special! This family is amazing and I am so happy to be able to be apart of their journey! Its an amazing feeling to know that you have really made a difference in someones life and that they are going to be able to have the joy that we have through the gospel! ITS THE BEST!

         After lunch before we talked with our families we watched the movie 17 Miracles. That is such a good movie and I was really thinking about how much faith these people had and the great desire they had to follow the Lord and how greatful they were for the gospel in their lives. I think now when I get tired or don't want to keep going I just think how blessed I am to have the gospel in my life and how much I owe to my father in Heaven for giving me all that I have. It really can lift us up and help us go on!
        And then I got to talk with my family which I already said was GREAT!! :) This week has really been a blessing and I know that the next one and every one after that for the next 13 months will be a blessing even if its hard!!
I love you all and am so happy to be a missionary and for all that I have been blessed with!

I hope you have an uplifting week!!
TE AMO!
SIster Schwitters


Me and Malu with some sweet glasses!!



Just gettin excited!
 
 
 

Me and Sister Davis!
 
 
 

In jail...haha


Mothers day!





ANDRÈS BAPTISM!!!
 
 
 


With the family that gave us their name :)
 
 
 

Jackie,Thiago and Malu a very special and amazing family!!
 

Fun on PDAY!!!




The distrcit
 
 
Our true selves...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment