Hello everyone!!
This has been a super awesome week! A lot of good things are happening in my area and I am so excited! Now I just have to pray that I don't get transfered on next Tuesday...haha But whatever the Lord wants for me I will gladly do! :) One thing that was really good this week was that we had a zone conference! It wasn't just our zone but all the zones in the ABC, I think it was like 4 or 5 total. It was really good though. It focused alot on teaching and how we can be better teachers and always have the spirit with us as we teach. Pretty much we had a super lesson on chapter 10 of preach my gospel. It was really great and I learned a lot and we did a lot of practices. President and Sister Tanner are so amazing and I always learn so much from them. I'm going to be really sad if I get transfered to the other mission :( They are so helpful to me! But anyways I just always love the conferences and meetings that we have all toghether. It always helps me get motivated to do better! Which we always have room for!
Also this past week we have gotten a ton of new investigators who are all amazing! They are people who actually want us to come and teach them and participate in our lessons! It's so awesome! The spirit is always so strong in our lessons and I can tell that they are learning so much! Hopefully soon we will be able to commit them to baptism and they can make the next step!
I know I say it all the time but I really just love being a missionary. As much as I miss my family, the language is hard, and I'm in a country much different then my own. I always feel so good and happy at the end of the day knowing that I am doing the work of the Lord! It really is such a blessing and The Lord is helping me with the things that are difficult. I really just feel like everyone should serve a mission because its the best thing ever!
As for next week we are hoping to have a couple baptisms of some really special people. We are pretty much going to be fasting and praying so hard everyday! It will be my companions last Sunday in Brazil so we really want to make it special! :) And we just want these people to have the blessings that come from being baptized. We know that it will help them in their lives!
My english class
Me with my English Class! They love me!
We just like to take pictures with each other!



No comments:
Post a Comment