Unfortunatly we had some sad news in our trio on Saturday. There will be an emergency transfer and Sister Jeronymo will be leaving us. We are really sad cuz we love her so much and have learned so much from her. But we will be getting another Sister in our Trio Sister Robinson from New Zealand and she is awesome so that makes it better. It'll be a bitter sweet move. But President is guided by the Lord and I know that its whats best and that we will be able to continue learning from one another. If theres one thing im sure of on my mission its that we are put with our companions for a reason and theres always something we can learn from them. Ive been so blessed on my mission to have had all amazing companions thus far. Even the ones that I didnt get along with as well I learned so many wonderful lessons from them and I know that the Lord knows where and with who we need to be with.
I am so grateful to have a Savior who loves me so much that he was willing to suffer and die for me. I know that when I come closer to Him thats when I see who I really can be and when I can reach my full potential. Becasuse it is when we come unto Christ that we see our weaknesses and then we can make them strong and be the better for them.
I thank each and every one of you for the love and support I recieve. I feel your prayers and I hope that you feel mine! Have a wonderfun week!
With Love,
Sister Schwitters!!
Shout out to my wonderful mother whos having a birthday this week!! FELIZ ANIVERSÁRIO MOM! Love you!
Oh and you should all take a minute to read Ether 12 this week. It really inspired me this past week and I know it will do that same for you"! :D
At our District meeting!
Study time!
Leavin the House
Snuggling in Bed with my stuffed animals!
WE BE CRAZY!
Angry cat!
Elda a ward member we are helping! She's the sweetest!
Who did it?! ;)
Gunna miss this trio! :( love them!
The last lunch!!
Giving a book of mormon to Brad
Then we also taught George ;)
Goofin off waiting for Sister Schooley!















No comments:
Post a Comment