Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Valentines Day.... in June

So proabably the most exciting news of this week is the fact that I'm going to be transfered. It's a bittersweet feeling but I know it's for the best. These last three weeks in our "trio of love" as we like to call it, have been amazing! Sister Schooley and Robinson will be staying together so I'm just going to leave which is sad but I know there's somewhere else that I'm needed! I have also been called as a Sister Tranining Leader again. Maybe it'll stick this time! haha but I'm actually pretty excited because I really like being able to help the sisters in anyway I can and go on divisions with them! And if all works out the way I'm hoping I'll be living in the same house as Sister Beck my querida filha! So that'd be cool but you will have to wait until next week to see what happens! haha

This week we found quite a few new investigators and were able to invite them to be baptised but they didn't come to chuch which is always dissapointing. This seems to be a problem throughout the mission which is why our LZ's gave us a training on how to help our investigators really see the importance and have a desire to come to church. It made me think alot about why I like going to church and the feelings I feel there. Apart from taking the sacrament which is clearly the most important part I just always feel the Love of God there. It is such a sweet and special spirit with the hymns, lessons, speakers. I think one of the ways I grow the most is through learning in church. It is such a blessing which I hope to never take advantage of. 

Well sorry this is short but I want to try to send some pictures which I'm sure you like better anyways! haha But I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week! Happy Valentines Day on friday! (Its not until june here in Brasil) But I'll celebrate anyways! haha

Deus Abençoe!

Com Amor,
Sister Schwitters



Sad faces for transfers :(



And I should note we look like crap cuz we were working out! haha



Sister Robinsons birthday cake at district meeting! She turned 24! woo!



We're super cute...hhaa



Me and the schoolster! :)



Rebeccas birthday! (we live at their house!)



A couple young men who just think they're SOOO cool! ;) haha



A little better of a shot! haha



Smelling the flowers...



And then hiding behind them...



Okay, we may have just done a photoshoot with these flowers...haha



Poor santa...thats all that was left of him! haha



 I really am convinced we are the most beautiful sisters in the mission...haha



Chillin at the bus stop!



Call me maybe! 



Trio of LOVE!



Awesome family! I'm gunna miss them so much! 



My english class! They were super awesome! Dispite their horrible teacher! haha



You'll never know... ;)



Yolanda and Daniel and their cute baby kate! 



The sisters! woo! 




The most successful photo I have of our zone... Gunna miss ya Santo Andre! 

No comments:

Post a Comment