For now I am in a trio with the two sisters that were here the transfer before Sister Leite and Sister Moura, both brasiliians. But Sister Leite is going home on wednesday (2 days) she finished her mission so it will just be Sister Moura and I. We have been having a blast together! They are both super awesome! It wont be the same without Crazy Sister Leite! But I really think that Sister Moura and I are going to learn a lot from one another and have tons of adventures! She has about 4 months on the mission so I hope I can teach her a few things and I know that she will do the same for me! :)
This past week has been pretty good! We have an investigator that we are preparing for baptism named Giovani! He is really awesome and wants to get baptised this sunday! Hopefully it will all work out. He is SUPER prepared. His whole family are members and he has quite a bit of knowlege it just wasn't his time until now! But he is learning and growning so much just in this week that we've been visiting him!
I am excited for what this transfer will bring! I have a feeling it's going to be great with many miracles and blessings! As long as we do our part and work as hard as possible!
I love you all and hope that you have a great week! Sorry this is a little short I'm running out of time! But until next week! (I'll probably be getting on earlier just a heads up! )
Com Amor,
Sister Schwitters
Broken Hearts because of transfers! Miss them so much already!
Sister Melo and I! Love her!! She went home this transfer which is so weird because she has been here with me my whole time here!
Esperando o momento a chegar!
Goofs!
Visiting some cool members!
Reunited with Sister Jeronymo!!
Me and my new companions. Sister Leite and Sister Moura dos Santos! Sister Leite is going to leave us on wednesday!
Family night! Good times!








No comments:
Post a Comment