Well this week was pretty chill... The most exciting thing that happened was that I got to go on a division!! I love divisions cuz it gives you a chance to learn something new from a missionary with a different perspective. Also I got to go back to São Bernardo! haha Not my old ward but it was fun just to be back in the city! I went with Sister Rojas. Shes from Paraguay, she got here at the same time that I did so it was fun we've never been together so it was cool to be able to teach with her. We set some sweet goals for me and how I can be a bettter missionary. I am going to work hard at asking more inspired questions during our lessons so that our pesquisadores can really think about the things we're teaching!
I have been doing alot of good studying this week. I got the disire to continue reading the new testement. This week I read the gospel of John. It was cool because I am also reading Jesus the Christ so it was interesting to read them together and with conference talks I was really inspired. I have recently been discovering how much the scriptures help me. THey are a huge part of my life and I am so greatful to be creating this habit of studying them here on my mission. I know it will continue on.
Well sorry I dont have anything else more exciting to report.. But wednesday we are having our zone conference and I hope that I can learn aton from President and Sister Tanner and other Leaders! We are just given so many opportunities to learn and grow its awesome!
I love you all and hopé that you are all doing well and remember that now is the time to prepare to meet God and become the person he knows that we can be! It all begins with personal conversion!!
Com muito Amor,
Sister Schwitters
"Your Heavenly Father has known you for a very long time. You, as His son or daughter, were chosen by Him to come to earth at this precise time, to be a leader in His great work on earth.19 You were chosen not for your bodily characteristics but for your spiritual attributes, such as bravery, courage, integrity of heart, a thirst for truth, a hunger for wisdom, and a desire to serve others.
You developed some of these attributes premortally. Others you can develop here on earth20 as you persistently seek them.21"
Elder Russell M. Nelson "Decisions for Eternity"
Went on divisions with sister Rojas from Paraguary and we taught them! I liked them so much I had to take a picture!! haha

No comments:
Post a Comment