The temples closed but we were close by for an appointment so we took some pics! :)
Dont know if you can really see but some pretty birds in the tree at the temple! They were makin all kinds of noise!
Passing by the Brazil Area Administration building! woo!
So this is a really bad picture but it was night time, and I was on the bus.. But as we were drvinging we passed by a store called BRENTWOOD OUTLET! haha CRAY! I had to take a picture but as you can tell it didnt turn out well!
STUDYING! In my PJ's! One night it got super cold and I pulled out my sweatshirt for the first time in a while! haha
A super favela close to our area. Usually the houses are still made of brick but these are just wood, it reminded me of hoovervills! I don't know how they make it through the rain storms. Its so sad that there are so many people that have to live like that and I know there are so many more people in the world that have it even worse.
Some crazy stairs that we have to walk down quite often. UNfortunatly today they turned into a waterfall...haha
Shout out to my favorite little mikko! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (Last week...haha)








No comments:
Post a Comment