Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Transfer to stay

So I dont know that I have too much to report this week... I guess the first I should tell you that transfers are tomorrow and Ill be STAYING!! Woo! Im happy because I really love this area! The ward is great and its nice and small. My companion is also staying so she is happy. We both love the area and neither of us wanted to go. But as we are staying together and I am going to be a Sister Training Leader again we are going to have to make some changes because I need to be a better example to the Sisters and my area needs to be an example of a successful area. So I am going to do my best to help my companion, who is having her own set of difficulties, and work hard in our area so that we can find people to teach and spread the gospel! This transfer is only 5 weeks and its going to go by super fast, so Im going to soak up every minute! :) I'm always excited when a new transfer starts! Its like a new beginning! But its sad at the same time because its another transfer over... I just gotta keep running to the end!! woo! So pray for me that this can be a powerful and successful transfer! 

So this week we worked quite a bit with Menos Ativos. There are alot in this area who really have a desire to voltar but they just have some things to work through so we are really trying to help them. We really feel like this is our focus in this area. Clearly we are still trying to find investigators and are doing what we can to help them. But we feel like if we need to work from the inside out. Really strengthen our ward and that will make people coming in alot more comfortable. 

We also had our ward relief society activity. It was really fun! We had a little lesson where they talked about menopausa, which was interesting.... and then we played a really fun game where you popped balloons and inside each one was a little sticker with an attribute on it and you had to give it to one of the irmas who has that attribute. I got charitable! haha just cuz im a missionary but its okay ;) It was really fun and great to see all the wonderful qualities that they have! We ate food and chatted, it was really unifying and I think it helped the irmas alot! 

I also had an interesting experience. There is a girl that is in our ward, she has only come once since ive been here. But a few nights ago I had the distinct impression that we need to go see her NOW! the next day we planned to go and when we got there she was really needing us. She had a really difficult week and thought about calling us but didnt want to. It was such a testimony to me that Heavenly Father knows his children and if we are being attentive to the Spirit He will use us to help them. It was a really great visit and im so glad that I followed.

Im excited for this coming week, it has the potential to be really great! Maybe I wont write until tuesday, that might be my Pday next week but im not sure so write for monday just in case! Love you all and I hope everyone has a great week! REMEMBER: Rely on the guidence of the Lord in ALL THINGS he has the plan for us and knows what we need to do and where we need to be.

AMO VOCÊS!! Beijos!
SIster Schwitters


 Our ward RS birthday dinner and activity. I love these Irmãs!!



Zona Parque Bristol!! A buncha goofs!!



Our district minus Elder Illum who was in the other for the day (our LZs, one sits in one and the other in the other)



A fun little drawing our LD drew at a district meeting! About burying our swords of rebellion! (Disobedience)



Sister Schwitters e Sister Moura... We changed a little bit! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment