So this is going to be short today... sorry! But this week has been a lot better! We are working hard and finding people to teach slowly but surely! We were able to have a division with the training sisters and it was really awesome! There are only 4 sisters in the mission with more time here than me so when we have the opportunity to learn from them its awesome! We have 7 new sisters coming this next week! 2 Americans! Yay visas! So no one really knows what is going to happen with transfers... I honestly have no idea but I'm ready for whatever the Lord wants me to do!
I have a lot of changes to make if I want to be the best missionary I can be so I'm working on some goals and so far its been really great. I'm so grateful for the opportunity that we have to receive guidance and correction. The Lord knows our potential and he's putting people in our path and experiences in our lives that will help us reach that! I'm so grateful for this gospel and the opportunity that I have to learn and grow!
I love you all and thank you for all the you do for me!! Until next week!
Sister Schwitters
Its times like this that I'm reminded that I'm in South America...haha
The sun came back!! What a blessing!!! :)
Sister Laura and I waiting in the metro station for an hour and a half for the other sisters to arrive.... we tried to entertain ourselves!
A little bit of Brazil!
AMUUUUURICA!!!! Happy 4th of July!
My new mission boundries! Teeny tiny!! 2nd smallest in the world!!! (Temple square is number 1)






No comments:
Post a Comment