Monday, July 1, 2013

A little discouraged...

Boa Tarde familia!!! Eu espero que tudo mundo tão bem!! For me this week has been kind of tough. I dont really have a lot to say just that we are having a hard time finding people to teach and feeling a little discouraged. But that happens on the mission. Sometimes things are just a little more difficult but we are praying and trying to do all we can to find the people who the Lord has prepared for us. We have some good potential so hopefully we will really be able to make a difference for them. But I think the highlight of the week was sunday and today! I hope you all got a chance to watch. I was watching in portugues so I didnt understand everything but I got the jist and whats important. I hope that you all felt the call of the prophet to be more active in missionary work. Sharing the gospel with everyone we know and helping the missionaries in any way possible. I really thought it was amazing all the things that they said and I really felt a renewed excitment about the importance of this work and how the Lord really is hastening His work. You can feel it and I am so excited and blessed to be a part of it at this time. A little fun fact, they showed alot of clips of Brasil and São Paulo. Especially during the last musical number! Pretty much the whole thing was in São Paulo. So if you are wondering what its like here thats it! :) although right now its freezing! Who knew it got legitly cold here in Brazil!! I sure didnt hence why I didnt bring a legit jacket or boots. unfortunately I am regreting that decision. And winter is just starting! Im a little nervous but oh well! Ill just suck it up!! :)
 
I also got to go to the temple today which was wonderful. There is no place Id rather be when im having a hard time than in the house of the Lord. The spirit was so strong and I know that we are going to have success this transfer I just need to keep working hard and do all that I can! Im so grateful for all the experiences that I've already had and there will definitly be more to come! YEAH?! Well sorry this is kind of short this week but I love you all and hope you had a great week!
 
Eu te amo!!
 
Sister Schwitters 


Me and Sister Laura at the Temple!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment