Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Newbie

Hello friends!!!
It's been quite an exciting week with a lot of changes! But all for the good! This week I was transferred to a new area with a new companion fresh from the MTC!! It was sad saying bye to everyone in Rudge Ramos but I know that I will see them again and that we will keep in contact (thank you technology!) and I'm not serving too far away!! I got transferred but I'm still in São Bernardo! Yay!! The city has 2 stakes and now I'm just in the other stake! And something kind of funny, this is actually the area that Silvana, Celso and Andre live in so I can still visit them! haha The Elders that were here are still in the Zone, they are our zone leaders so we are able to talk to them at any time about the area so it makes things a lot easier! I think the hardest thing is that we don't know where we are going or where people live but I'm confident we will get it here in a couple weeks! The ward is awesome! They are so excited to have sisters, not that they didn't love the Elders but it makes it a little easier having sisters for lunches and everything! They all want to help and its awesome! I think we are going to have a lot of success here!

As for my new companion! She is Amazing!!! Her name is Sister Beck from Florianopolis, a place south of são paulo. I'm experiencing the wave of new missionaries! She is 19 but so prepared and an awesome missionary. Before her mission she actually spent 4 months in Utah learning English so she likes to speak English with me so she can practice! Its kind of funny everyone thinks she is American until she starts talking! haha But I'm seriously so lucky to be training her! She is a great missionary already and if there is something she needs to improve I just tell her once and she is professional. And she is super fun! We get along great! I am really happy and excited for the things that we are going to do together!
This week seeing as we don't really know anyone we have just been trying to get to know people from the ward and from the area book! Its been a little slow but once we get our bearings its going to pick up. Its a great area with a lot of potential. We have been talking a lot with people on the street and knocking doors trying to find new people! Its been pretty good so far! I'm just so glad to be serving a mission here. I know that it really is where I'm supposed to be.
Well I love you all and hope that you have a great week! Keep me in your thoughts and prayers that we can have success in this area!! Até semana que veem!! :)

Sister Schwitters


Me and Lena! Seriously one of the most amazing
women I've ever met!
 


 Relief Society Birthdays
 
 


Silvana and Sister Laura!!
 

 

 Jaqueline!! She is like a sister to me and helped so much with the missionary work! LOVE HER!




Rudge Ramos zone!
 
 
 

Saying bye to my English class! Sister Davis is in that area now so she'll get to teach them!
 

 

Some of our friends from English class. They aren't members but they're super awesome! They loved us! haha



The Garcia family!!




Carla! I'm going to miss her so much! She's amazing.
 
 
 

GREAT family! They always made me feel loved!
 
 


Ladies!!! :)
 
 

Happy Birthday Julia! A cute little family in our ward.





Me and Sister Davis with our first daughters!! We both got great companions! Sister Davis is training an American, we finally had a few get visas! 2 sisters and 3 elders! Hopefully there are more on the way!
 
 

 

Chillin with Sister Davis! We had to wait like 3 hours for the new missionaries to come... haha





Me and my new wonderful companion Sister Beck!





Sister Laura and I are both training and these are our companions! Sister Laura's comp is from Peru! We are having a lot of missionaries come from other South American
countries its pretty cool!





Elder Lobo our LZ going home! He was an awesome leader!

No comments:

Post a Comment