Hello!!!
This week has been quite an improvement from the last few! I'm feeling really good about the work that we are doing here in this area! Especially this week. We were able to find a new family to teach which is super exciting!! Families are the best!! We also learned a little bit about another religion called espiritismo. It was really interesting, it was an "I'll let you tell me about your religion if I can tell you about mine". So of course we agreed and it was pretty cool. We taught her about the plan of salvation and bore strong testimony. She didn't really want another visit but hopefully she felt something while we were there! A little funny experience the other day we taught a girl and she had 6 dogs and 15 cats!!!! It was kind of ridiculous! And they weren't little dogs they were huge! Needless to say I was covered in fur when we left. I was just thinking about how much mom would love being there! ;) But she's really nice and we committed her to baptism so hopefully it will all work out.
Unfortunately I won't know... Last night we found out I'll be getting transferred this week! Also, they told me I'll be training and opening a new area!! ahh!! I'm kind of freaking out but it'll be a fun new adventure. I'm really sad to leave ala 1. It really is a great ward! The people are so amazing and like family to me! I'm going to miss them so much but I'm sure in the next ward there will be people to love there too! That's the great thing about being a missionary. You get sad leaving a ward but then you go to a new one that is just as great! The people here in Brazil are just so loving so its hard to go anywhere and not feel loved. :)
We also had a RS activity on Wednesday to celebrate birthdays! It was super fun and we had an investigator there so we were really happy! I am a little bit sad that I'll be leaving Sister Laura. She is an amazing missionary and I have learned so much from her! One transfer is just not enough time to be with a companion!! haha But we all have our time! :) I'm nervous for my next companion, I always get nervous because you never know what they will be like! Especially new sisters because you really don't know them but I'm sure she will be a great missionary and a hard worker! Now I just need to be a good example to her and teach her the things that I know! Well I love you and hope that you all have a good week and always remember to be an example to all people around you!! EU TE AMO!!
Com Amor,
Sister Schwitters
No comments:
Post a Comment