Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Feliz Natal!

FELIZ NATAL!! From the MTC! Ive offical been here for 2 weeks! It has gone by so slow yet so fast all at the same time!! I am learning alot here and i am so blessed to have the opportunity to grow. For Christmas we have been kind of spoiled! We get to watch 2 movies, had a devotional with Russell M. Nelson, and another one with Greg Olsen. That should be pretty cool! So these past 2 weeks have been so crazy! From the moment I walked into my classroom my teacher started speaking Portuguese at us and she rarley speaks english! It was so scary at first but now I can pretty much get what she is telling me, most the time at least! She uses her hands alot and point to stuff so we can understand! Minha Compeniera is awesome!! She is from Lancaster, California and we get along so well! We are birthday twins so that makes it so much better! My whole district it awesome! There are 11 of us missionarios that go to class together and its pretty much a party everyday! you know me! ;) haha but we also do alot of learning together and growing. I am inspired by their testimonies everyday!
I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to be here! Although I miss everyone so much just know that I am soo happy! I love learning about the gospel and preparing to teach the people in Brasil! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as you celebrated the birth of our Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ.
I will just end with my testimunho Eu Sei que a ingreja de Jesus Cristo e verdiderio! Eu Sei com tudo coracao que Cristo es meu salvador. Eu amor o livro de mormon e arrepreder muito from its pages! Eu amor voces muito!!! En no nome de Jesus Cristo Amen.
Love, your missionary Sister Schwitters!
P.S. Dont forget to write me! I love recieve letters and emails! My p-day is friday so thats when I can reply! Feliz Natal and a happy new year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment