I love everyone! I’m doing great here learning a lot! And
having fun of course! Write me letters and I’ll tell you more J
So Sunday was really awesome! We had Sister Dalton speak to
us in relief society! She was soooo good! She talked about how important we are
in missionary work! As sisters that is. She said that in like March there will
be 2000 sister missionaries in the Provo MTC! Crazy right?! We had sacrament
meeting with our branch and that was fun! Everyone speaks Portuguese although
some are going to Brazil, Portugal, and Africa! They are all really awesome
though! There are only 8 sisters in the branch so that’s fun.... we get to deal
with lots of elders! Yay us! haha We also had a devotional Sunday night and the
president of administration or something at the MTC spoke to us! That was super
awesome!
So this week has been really good! We just finished teaching our investigator! He is getting baptized January 5th!!! haha we know he's not really an investigator but we were just really excited that he said yes!! Still can’t understand what he says... but its okay! We'll get it eventually! haha I am struggling with the language right now but I think I just need to be better about studying! My district is really awesome! and distracting...,. haha I think we may be having a little too much fun! haha all the missionaries in my branch are really fun so they are always outside the hall doing crazy stuff. We call it the trap because it keeps us from studying because we leave the classroom and participate in the fun! haha In my district 6 of us are going to Sao Paulo and 2 are going to Campinas, and 3 to Cuiaba. So we are going to be really sad when we go to our different missions. I have been seeing a lot of people! Sister Davis always tells me that I see someone new that I know like every day! haha I saw Tyler Evans, Paul Krey, Ryan, and Jill Sudweeks! She isn’t even in the MTC but I saw her by the temple! haha It was pretty crazy!
I love you guys!
Tchao!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment