Friday, December 28, 2012

Silly Toys


Okay so as for me! Not much has happpened since the last time I wrote but I did have a little epiphany yesterday I can share with you! We had just gotten done teaching an investigator and I couldnt really understand what she was saying and we were talking about teaching people not lessons and making our lessons be able to fit our investigators need! I was thinking how can I do that when I dont know what she is saying and I dont know what she needs! I was just really down on myself becuase I dont know the language yet! Then I remembered.. wait. Ive only been here for a little over 2 weeks! Of course I can't speak the languauge! I need to start being more pround of the things that I can do! Like yesterday we did our whole lesson without notes for the first time! It was a little rocky but we did it!! And then I realized how awesome that is! So the moral of the story is I need to not be so hard on myself but proud of the things that I am doing! Portuguese will come! I just need to have more faith in my learning! Class time is long but I am enjoying it! I really like learning the language but I am having some trouble focusing in class... when our teacher isnt there its just so easy to not do anything! And we love playing games as a district so im often distracted by the elders... They are just so fun! We really like playing with toys in class so if you feel like sending me something send something fun! we like bouncy balls and rubber bands! any silly toys! Oh and some salt and vinigar chips they dont have any here! haha Well my time is up! But I love you guys soooooooooooo much! Thank you for all the love and support you give me! The letters from you guys keep me going! I dont really get any from friends so thanks for always being awesome!

EU AMO VOCES!!!!! have a good week and remember....


A INGREJA E VERDIDEIRA!!!! :) Eu sei que Jesus Cristo e meu salvador!!!


MUAH!

1 comment:

  1. You rock, Sister Schwitters. Remember...slowly but surely!! xoxoxo.

    ReplyDelete